Nachtopnamen zijn zo eenvoudig nog niet. Een statief is noodzakelijk, maar dit cameraatje heeft geen aansluiting voor een draadontspanner. Met een sluitertijd van 1/8 s is dat echter wel nodig. Daar gebruik ik dan de tijdontspanner voor.
Ik moet beslist nog eens verder experimenteren met nachtopnamen. Die camera heeft meer mogelijkheden dan ik maar bij benadering weet.
Toch was het resultaat zo belabberd nog niet. Met wat aanpassingen in het fotobewerkingsprogramma GIMP hield ik er een mooi bureaubladachtergrondje aan over.
Ter plekke bleek daar in het donker nog iemand bezig te zijn met camera en statief. Zo maakte ik kennis met stadsgenoot Eddie Horstman. Samen schoten we nog een heel stel opnamen erbij, terwijl we over onze gemeenschappelijke hobby praatten.
Eddie's homepage vindt je hier: http://www.eddiehorstman.nl

Through a local newspaper I learned that the four windmills near lake "The Rottemeren" would be put in floodlight this entire weekend. This gives great views of these beautifully restored windmills.
So I climbed on my motorcycle with camera and tripod to shoot a nice set of photos.
Making photos at night is not that simple. A tripod is needed, but my little Canon A85 has no connector for a remote cable release. With exposures around 1/8 s. that is much needed too. I use the selfrelease timer for that as a workaround.
I should practice more with night photography. That little camera has much more options than I know.
Even though the result was not that bad at all. With some work in the photo-editor GIMP I got myself a very nice wallpaper for my laptop.
I found there was a another enthusiast at work with camera and tripod. And so I got in touch with Eddie Horstman, also from Zoetermeer. We both made quite a couple of shots, while talking about our hobby and admiring the views.
Eddie's homepage is here: http://www.eddiehorstman.nl
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten