
Deze zaterdag heb ik maar eens een mooi ritje gemaakt langs de kust van de Golf van Mexico naar het noorden, naar Fort Myers. Dan landinwaarts en terug over Immokalee naar Naples.
Die kustlijn is prachtig, maar de mooie huizen staan tot direct aan het prachtig witte zandstrand en boulevards zijn ver te zoeken. Geen plaatje dus van een leuk terrasje dit keer.
This Saturday I took off for a nice ride along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico to the North, to Fort Myers. Then I went East for a while to return to Naples through the small city of Immokalee.
That coast is beautiful, but the very nice houses are built right on the edge of the beach and I could not find any nice places to park the bike and sit for a while. No shots of me on the beachside this time.
1 opmerking:
Sexy, well built and very strong.
Enough about the bike, you don't look too bad either...
Een reactie posten