I tried making nigiri sushi. It was great fun to do it and to create a nice looking plate too. Playing with the different tastes to make something really good is also great to do! But please judge yourselve:
Ik kookte gewoon normale rijst met iets teveel water om het niet te droog te maken. Dan een kopje azijn, schep suiker erdoorheen en af laten koelen. Dat is de basis.
Daarna vormde ik de nigiri (=vuist) sushi in de hand en erboven op kwam dan een plakje kaas met wat mosterd, komkommer, cherry tomaatje, rauwe ham met ketchup. De combinatie is natuurlijk het geheim van de kok maar de mogelijkheden zijn oneindig.
Smakelijk eten!
I took normal rice, cooked it with a little too much water so it stayed a little sticky. Then I added about a coffeecup of vinegar, a spoon of sugar and mixed it. Then I waited it to cool down. That is my basic simple way to prepare sushi rice.
Next I formed the nigiri sushi in my hand and I put on top things like some cheese with mustard, some cucumber, cherry tomato, some smoked air dryed ham and tomato ketchup or curry ketchup. What combination is the Chef's secret of course, but there are very many possibilities!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten