Gisteravond ben ik naar de rivier de Amstel gegaan. Het is de weg naar mijn neef Rocco. Ik heb al vaker op de terugweg genoten van de prachtige zonsondergang daar. Nu ben ik maar eens op weg gegaan op foto's te schieten. Het was er prachtig. Zelfs toen ik besloot om weer naar huis te gaan ben ik nog weer gestopt om nog meer foto's te maken.
Hier is er eentje. Niet de mooiste, maar wel de mooiste met die Yahama erop. Dat heeft die machine verdiend.

Last year - after I ripped the other heel tendon too - I sold my competition motorcycle and bought this old Yamaha touring bike. A year has almost passed since. Apart from the need to do some regular maintenaince the bike has taken me everywhere without trouble. It also is a bike that suits me just fine.Thanks Yamaha!
Yesterday evening I made a trip to the Amstel river. It is the road I take to my cousin Rocco. On the way back I admired the beautiful sunsets from that road so much. This time I went to shoot a few photo's. Het was beautiful indeed that evening. Even after I left for home I stopped again to shoot another set of photo's.
Here is one. Not the best one, but the best one with the Yamaha on it. As a tribute to a great bike.
1 opmerking:
Another great shot! Beautiful.
Een reactie posten